Our worship service during the time of Covid-19 has certainly changed but we praise God for allowing us to gather once again! If you are joining us in person, please be sure to review our worship service protocol below. This will help ensure all worshippers stay healthy.
Welcome to PPRBC!
- Come on in! Please wear a mask as you enter through the front doors. Arrows and greeters will point the way to the Sanctuary. Please let us know that you are visiting. We would hate to not meet you!
- Where would you like to sit? You have the option to worship in the Sanctuary or our Fellowship Hall.
- Keeping it clean! You will find hand sanitizer throughout the Narthex.
- Order of worship. Our bulletin, and song sheet on a table right before the Sanctuary doors and in the Fellowship Hall.
- How many in your party? Please wait to be seated by an usher as you go through the doors.
- Mask on. Mask off. Mask on. You may remove your mask, once you are seated. Should you need to leave your seat, please be sure to wear your mask, as you exit or move within the Sanctuary. NOTE: The rear two rows of the Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall are designated for those who desire to remain masked for the service. Please do not sit in these rows if you are not intending to keep your mask on for the entire service.
- Walk this way. After the service, those in the sanctuary will exit into the Narthex, from the outer aisles. You’ll then exit the church through the rear doors of the Narthex and those in the Fellowship Hall will exit through the rear exit door at the front of the room.
- Six feet apart, please. We want to reiterate to the congregation to be sensitive to the social distancing guidelines with non-family members, particularly during the fellowship time outdoors if you are inclined to remove your masks once outside.
The Elders and Deacons appreciate the prayers and expressions of support through these unusual times as we seek to discern the Lord’s will in all things. We continue to ask for your prayers and your perseverance as we seek to follow the Spirit’s leading, applying God’s Word to all circumstances. And let us all continue to be sensitive toward one another and treat each one with the fullest possible measure of love and grace. Jesus said, “All men will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.” (John 13:35)
Council of PPRBC